‘I’m not dating Rakhi Sawant’s ex-boyfriend’February 3rd, 2009 - 2:22 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 3 (IANS) Actress-dancer Shradha Sharma, who was rumoured to have a romantic liaison with item girl Rakhi Sawant’s ex-boyfriend Abhishek Awasthi, has denied any relationship with him and says he is just not “my type”.“There is nothing between Abhishek Awasthi and me. Actually, he is not even my type. He is a nice guy as a friend, but he can never be my boyfriend,” Shradha told IANS.
“A lot of guys think I am hot and want to have an association with me. If a guy likes me, it’s his problem, not mine. I have no time for all this and I am just concentrating on my work,” she added.
Shradha featured in the small screen’s saas-bahu dramas like “Suno Har Dil Kuch Kehta Hai” and “Saarthi”.
Asked about her ideal man, she said: “Someone who will stand by me, will be madly in love with me and will do whatever I say. I do want to have a boyfriend, but he will have to meet these three requirements.”
Shradha left the small screen nearly six months ago to chase the Bollywood dream.
“I am in love with cinema. I wanted to move forward from TV and so decided to try my luck in Bollywood. I am very lucky as I am growing very fast in the industry. I already have three films in hand, but it is too early to talk about it and I am also bound by a contract and so I can’t share any details on the projects,” she said.
The Bollywood aspirant has big dreams for her stint in tinsel town and hopes to work with directors like David Dhawan to entertain the audience.
“I want that my first film should be a hit. I want to do entertaining films because the audience doesn’t come to theatres to get bored. In fact, a film with David Dhawan would be great. He makes really nice and light-hearted films.”
Shradha was here to perform at an event along with Rakhi Sawant and actress Sameera Reddy. If she is to be believed, the audience went berserk on seeing her performance and was left asking for more.
- Rakhi Sawant says she met model Rinky before her death - Nov 05, 2010
- Quick money lures TV actors to reality shows - Jul 07, 2010
- Vidya wants to work with Hrithik, SRK - May 16, 2012
- Salman orders 150 pizzas during shoot (Movie Snippets) - Aug 28, 2010
- Deepak Sawant set to work with Abhishek in Bhojpuri film - May 03, 2012
- Bengali version of 'Dirty Picture' stalled, Rakhi upset (Lead) - Jul 06, 2012
- 'There can't be another Rakhi Sawant' (movie Snippets) - Dec 20, 2011
- Big B gets conscious when wife Jaya on the sets - Sep 01, 2012
- Punjabi boy Vipul Mehta wins 'Indian Idol 6' - Sep 02, 2012
- Rakhi Sawant says Katrina follows her dance moves - Dec 19, 2011
- Rakhi Sawant apologises to ex-boyfriend's mother - May 06, 2010
- Rakhi Sawant praises Raj Thackeray (Lead) - Jan 03, 2012
- Bengali version of 'Dirty Picture' stalled, Rakhi depressed - Jul 06, 2012
- Elesh shouldn't be known as my husband: Rakhi Sawant - Aug 23, 2009
- Reality better than dreams: Katrina Kaif (Interview) - Apr 27, 2012