I’m living two lives: Taylor LautnerSeptember 2nd, 2011 - 1:31 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 2 (IANS) Actor Taylor Lautner feels he is living two lives - one in showbiz and the other with his parents and friends.
“I live outside of Los Angeles. It’s quiet and nice. My family and friends keep me grounded,” Lautner told Total Film magazine.
“I do go out with my friends and do normal things. It’s like I’m living two lives. I live my normal side that I’ve always had and then there’s the new business life and everything that comes with that,” he added.
The actor, who rose to fame with his role in “Twilight” series, owes his success to his loved ones and can’t imagine his life without them, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“When I can take a step back and imagine myself without the support system of my family and my parents, the people around me. that’s kind of spooky. I don’t know where I would be today without them.”
- Taylor Lautner still mows lawn, takes garbage out - Jun 29, 2010
- Taylor Lautner still lives with his parents - Jun 30, 2010
- Acting career made Lautner an outcast in school - Nov 07, 2011
- Marriage not on the cards for Kristen Stewart - Jul 09, 2010
- 'Twilight' cast are not best friends: Reed - Nov 16, 2011
- Carrie Underwood happiest with husband, dogs - Jul 08, 2012
- David Beckham, a strict father - Aug 05, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie like prisoners of fame: Damon - Jul 20, 2011
- New dolls on Pattinson, Stewart 'Twilight' wedding - Jan 12, 2012
- Good relationships are important: Radcliffe - Sep 18, 2012
- Acting keeps Pattinson young - Nov 20, 2011
- I want better six-pack abs than Lautner: Pattinson - Jun 15, 2010
- Taylor Lautner says that tears would be shed when Twilight ends - Apr 14, 2011
- Pattinson, Stewart hit the gym before intimate scene - Nov 07, 2011
- Alec Baldwin eager for more kids - Jan 27, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,