I’m happy with Demi and her daughters: Ashton KutcherAugust 31st, 2008 - 10:59 am ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 31 (IANS) Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher says he is perfectly happy being married to actress Demi Moore - who is 15 years his senior - and playing parent to her three daughters.”I am happy with my married life and feel complete to be with Demi. The daughters from her side are also my life. They give me open and unconditional love and everything that I do revolves around making them happy as they too do the same,” Kutcher in an e-mail interview told IANS.
“Adjusting with older people is not new to me. Most of my friends are older and I have no problem in adjusting with them,” he said.
Kutcher at the age of 27 had tied the knot in September 2005 with the acclaimed Demi who was 43 at that time. Demi has three daughters from her second husband, Hollywood actor Bruce Willis, whom she divorced in October 2000.
Demi’s first husband was song writer Freddy Moore whom she had divorced in 1984 after a four-year-long relationship.
Model-turned-actor Kutcher, who has featured in movies like “Bobby”, “The Guardian”, “Butterfly Effect” and “Just Married” among others, has played the lead role in “What Happens In Vegas”.
“What Happens…”, which will be released in India Sep 5, stars the gorgeous Cameron Diaz as his co-star.
“The film is about the different attitudes of men and women towards marriage. It is about the perspective of marriage from the guys and the girl’s point of view,” Kutcher said about the movie.
About his character, Kutcher said: “I play the character of Jack Fuller. He is a happy go lucky person who takes life easy. He is not bothered by the happenings around him and wants to live life on his own terms and conditions.”
Kutcher said the story of the film starts from a point where Jack gets married to Joy McNally, played by Cameron, in an inebriated state. They want to part the next day until they come to know they have a won a jackpot of $3 million as a couple.
“What Happens..” is a comedy, the genre Kutcher is known for. He said the funny situations in the film are highlighted when the two characters discover each other’s flaws.
“When you have the flaws of two people put together, one’s strength in character reveals the flaws of the other and I think that makes the story more funny and interesting.”
About working with Cameron, Kutcher said: “She is really a tough lady and I had to really work hard to look as fit as she is. I even hired a personal trainer because I did not want my leading lady to look as though she is in better shape than I am.
“But she is really a nice actor to work with as she has all the professional qualities of a star. I was always anxious after a day’s shoot to go for the next day as I will get to see her again.”
“What Happens..” has been directed by Tom Vaughan who debuted in feature films with the hit comedy “Starter for 10″ and then went on to make the HBO series “John From Cincinnati” and “Big Love”.
About the director, Kutcher said: “I saw his first film ‘Starter for 10′ and really liked it. He is one of those people who allow you to be your best. He doesn’t take any credit for making you look great though; he just allows you to do that and then captures those moments. It was a blast making this film with him. I loved it.”
The film also stars Robb Corddry, Treat Williams, Denis Miller and Lake Bell.
- Kutcher-Rihanna 'romance' upsets Moore (Lead) - Mar 29, 2012
- Is Demi Moore dating Martin Henderson? - Jul 26, 2012
- Ashton Kutcher caught hooking up with blonde woman - Sep 02, 2010
- Demi Moore's handle on Twitter is still 'Mrs. Kutcher' - Nov 29, 2011
- Is Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher's marriage heading for the rocks? - Sep 28, 2011
- Demi Moore Wishes To Have A Baby With Husband Ashton Kutcher - Apr 09, 2010
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher tweet during Jewish holidays - Sep 20, 2010
- Demi Moore's Daughters Are Considering Staging An Intervention - Jun 15, 2012
- Kabbalah set people on positive path: Kutcher - Aug 28, 2011
- Ashton Kutcher "Twitter-Attacks" 'Star' for Post Cheating Rumors About Him - Sep 03, 2010
- Kunis, Kutcher caught in lip-lock? - Jul 23, 2012
- Ashton Kutcher wanted to date 'Friends' star Jennifer Aniston to win a bet - Feb 22, 2011
- Kutcher, Moore launch celebrity video campaign to address sex trafficking - Apr 12, 2011
- Ashton Kutcher denies rumors that he is cheating on his wife Demi Moore - Sep 03, 2010
- Moore moved into Kutcher's home just days after their first meeting - Feb 22, 2011