Illegal plot allotment: Ex-Noida official gets four-year jail (Lead)December 7th, 2010 - 3:00 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, Dec 7 (IANS) A former chief secretary of Uttar Pradesh was Tuesday held guilty of wrongfully allotting a plot during her tenure as Noida authority chief and sentenced to four years’ imprisonment by a court here.
A special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court found Neera Yadav, a retired Indian Administrative Service officer, guilty of violating the rules in allotting the industrial plot in Noida to Flex Industries Limited in 1994-95.
Flex Industries chairman Ashok Chaturvedi was also held guilty and sentenced to four years’ imprisonment.
- Neera Yadav granted bail - Dec 13, 2010
- Noida land scandal: Ex-official gets four-year jail (Second Lead) - Dec 07, 2010
- Neera Yadav granted bail (Lead) - Dec 13, 2010
- Noida land scandal: Ex-official gets four-year jail (Third Lead) - Dec 07, 2010
- Ex-Noida official held guilty of illegal plot allotment - Dec 07, 2010
- Noida land scam: Ex- chief secretary Neera Yadav gets bail - Dec 13, 2010
- Noida land scam: Former UP Chief Secretary Neera Yadav convicted - Dec 07, 2010
- Convicted IAS officer held high posts under different regimes - Dec 07, 2010
- Chairman's conviction has no implication on company: Uflex - Dec 08, 2010
- Seven officials jailed for fraudulent land allocation - Sep 03, 2012
- Military tribunal reduces ex-woman officer's punishment - Jul 14, 2011
- New Noida CEO, chairman appointed - May 04, 2012
- Probe demanded into Goa land scam with Margaret Alva links - Oct 15, 2011
- Reward announced for capture of escaped convict - Jun 20, 2011
- Ex-registrar convicted in housing scam - Aug 29, 2012