I’ll be married this year: AnistonMarch 13th, 2012 - 3:32 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 13 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Aniston has reportedly instructed boyfriend Justin Theroux to marry her or end the relationship.
The 43-year-old also says that running after her new dog Sophie gives her the experience of having children.
“I’ll be married by the end of the year. We’re constantly laughing,” contactmusic.com quoted Aniston as saying.
“Justin and I argue over who takes the dog out and who disciplines her, but that’s about it. Things are fabulous. I’m happy. If he’s not got down on one knee, or we’re mot married, by the end of the year, it’s over,” she added.
- Aniston plans to settle down - Feb 28, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Aniston's ex happy about her engagement - Aug 22, 2012
- Jennifer's dad praises 'charming' Justin - Dec 06, 2011
- Aniston denies pregnancy rumour - Oct 26, 2011
- Aniston overwhelmed by engagement ring - Aug 15, 2012
- Therouz looked like serial killer to Aniston - Feb 22, 2012
- Perfect life is a cliche: Jennifer Aniston - Jul 07, 2012
- Aniston, Theroux engaged - Aug 13, 2012
- Justin is my protector: Aniston - Apr 14, 2012
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Aniston wants pre-nup with Theroux - Aug 17, 2012
- Aniston's mother suffers stroke - Sep 13, 2011
- Aniston's Europe tour with boyfriend - Jul 05, 2012
- Theroux, Aniston keen to start family soon - Sep 13, 2012