I’ll be discharged from hospital tomorrow, says SaifDecember 26th, 2008 - 8:34 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Dec 26 (IANS) Saif Ali Khan, who gave his family and friends a scare when he was hospitalised for abdominal pain, says he will be discharged Saturday and his holiday plans with Kareena Kapoor are on.Saif, 38, was Thursday admitted to the Lilavati hospital here after he complained of pain in his abdomen. He was diagnosed with gastroenteritis.
Speaking from his hospital bed, Saif told IANS: “I’m almost recovered now. I’m going home tomorrow (Dec 27). It was nothing, really. I returned from Philadelphia from the shooting of Rensil D’Silva’s film on 23rd night. And since I was missing all the Mumbai food, I gorged indiscriminately on local junk food, sev puri, bhelpuri, paani puri… everything went into my stomach.”
So wasn’t he frightened when his stomach started acting up on him?
“Not at all. It was gastroenteritis. Yes, I’ve been in hospital twice in the recent past. Once it was just an appendicitis. And the other time it was far more serious (mild heart attack). After going through what I did the last time, I’m hardly going to get scared by a little stomach infection.
“Actually, it’s much less scary than it looks. I’ve got a drip coming out of my hand, so that makes it look kind of serious. But it’s nothing. I’m fine. Just a little sleepy. In fact, Kareena and I are going on our holiday to the mountains as planned,” said Saif.
- Saif On The Dilemma Of Doing Torrid Love Scenes With Kareena - Jul 05, 2009
- I play terror mastermind in 'Kurbaan': Om Puri - Sep 19, 2009
- Neha in Karan Johar's next untitled project - Jun 15, 2012
- Saif will be out of hospital in a few days: Kareena - Dec 26, 2008
- Not Without Kareena: Saif Shoots Music Video Solo - Oct 30, 2009
- No swine flu worries while shooting in New York: Rensil d'Silva - May 23, 2009
- 'Kurbaan' director Rensil D'Silva upset with UTV - Nov 24, 2009
- Kareena's role in 'Kurbaan' similar to Katrina's in 'New York'? - Nov 19, 2009
- Kareena Thinks Saif Needs To Take Himself More Seriously - May 07, 2009
- Arjun feels like vampire (Movie Snippets) - Dec 17, 2011
- Marriage can wait for two years: Kareena Kapoor - Mar 17, 2009
- My mother didn't like me in bikini: Kareena - Jun 16, 2009
- "It's Not The Longest Yard" - Rensil d'Silva - Mar 30, 2009
- As a Muslim I feel proud I did 'Kurbaan': Saif Ali Khan (Interview) - Sep 26, 2009
- Kareena Kapoor's upcoming movie 'Kurbaan', a romantic thriller - Oct 28, 2009