IIMA now EQUIS accreditedJune 12th, 2008 - 1:17 pm ICT by IANS
Ahmedabad, June 11 (IANS): The Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM-A), has been accredited by the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS). IIM-A is the only Indian business school in a list of 113 institutions from 33 countries to have obtained the international accreditation.
EQUIS is a leading international system of quality assessment that aims to raise the quality of management education worldwide.
While accrediting management schools, EQUIS looks for balance between high academic quality and the professional relevance provided by close interaction with the corporate world.
It covers all programmes offered by an institution, from the first degree to the PhD, including non-degree programmes.
- IIM-A seeks restoration of powers - Jul 22, 2011
- Yale names IIM, Ahmedabad almunus to top post (With images) - Jun 18, 2012
- US business school ties up with IIM-Lucknow - May 09, 2012
- IIM-A developing sports management course - Jun 23, 2010
- Computer-based admission tests critical to build managerial pool (Comment) - Sep 15, 2010
- India undertapped as US student destination: Study - Nov 04, 2011
- B-Schools syllabi must correspond to Indian challenges: Minister - Nov 15, 2010
- Samsung to offer scholarships to IIM-A students - Jun 02, 2011
- IIM-A placement process going great guns - Feb 21, 2010
- IIM-Ahmedabad facing funds problem: Samir Barua - Jun 24, 2010
- IIM-Calcutta eyes international accreditation - Jan 27, 2010
- IIM-Rohtak gets new director - Nov 16, 2010
- Be smart about getting a PhD - Jan 15, 2011
- Gujarat to focus on education in a big way: Modi - Dec 27, 2010
- Management guru C.K.Prahalad dead - Apr 17, 2010