IGNOU to offer electronics, IT coursesSeptember 22nd, 2011 - 6:53 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 22 (IANS) The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Thursday said it will offer diploma and degree programmes in advanced information and communication technology and electronics.
The varsity has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Pune, and will develop full and part time courses.
“The master of technology programme would consist of specific set of course work for one year, followed by a project of one-year duration,” an IGNOU statement said.
- IGNOU signs pact with Chinese varsity - Oct 05, 2011
- IGNOU to empower the less privileged - Aug 05, 2011
- IGNOU to offer courses in warehousing, accounting - Aug 10, 2011
- IGNOU to launch centre for disabled - Oct 16, 2011
- IGNOU inks pact to promote indigenous knowledge - Jul 12, 2011
- IGNOU launches course for central government staff - Oct 28, 2010
- IGNOU to offer courses on traditional knowledge systems - Jul 12, 2011
- IGNOU to develop rural banking - Jun 14, 2011
- IGNOU signs pact with Papua New Guinea varsity - Oct 09, 2009
- IGNOU opens admission to tourism courses - Jul 16, 2012
- IGNOU-KVS sign MoU for teachers training - Mar 14, 2011
- IGNOU announces admission for July courses - May 17, 2012
- Checking cyber crime a high priority, says C-DAC - Nov 24, 2010
- IGNOU to launch culinary institute by 2012 - Oct 18, 2011
- India, Saudi Arabia sign five agreements - Mar 01, 2010
Tags: advanced computing, advanced information, dac, degree programmes, diploma, duration, ignou, indira gandhi, indira gandhi national open university, information and communication technology, master of technology, memorandum of understanding, mou, national open university, New Delhi, part time, pune, time courses, varsity