IGNOU invites applications for online agriculture programmeMay 4th, 2012 - 6:01 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 4 (IANS) The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started admission process for two courses on agriculture policy and food safety, a statement said Friday.
Admissions are open for Post Graduate Certificate in Agriculture Policy (PGCAP) and Post Graduate Diploma in Food Safety and Quality Management (PGDFSQM) for the July 2012 session.
“The PGCAP programme is meant for learners interested to learn about developing human resource for planning, development and implementation of national policies in agriculture,” said the statement.
The eligibility for this six months programme is graduation in any discipline, the statement said.
“The PGDFSQM aims to develop professionals for development, implementation and auditing of food safety and quality management in the country. Graduates of science, arts or commerce background with relevant experience are eligible to apply for the PG diploma programme. The minimum duration of the course is one year and maximum is four years,” the statement added.
- IGNOU launches course in food science and technology - Jun 30, 2011
- IGNOU starts admissions for information security courses - Jun 18, 2012
- IGNOU offers online courses on sustainable science - Mar 29, 2012
- IGNOU opens admissions to courses on Gandhi - Jun 25, 2012
- IGNOU launches courses in water conservation - Apr 09, 2012
- IGNOU launches diploma in women and gender studies - May 10, 2012
- IGNOU opens admission for paediatric nutrition courses - Aug 16, 2012
- IGNOU to launch post-graduate medical programmes - Sep 13, 2011
- IGNOU to offer courses in warehousing, accounting - Aug 10, 2011
- IGNOU opens admissions for biodiversity programme - Sep 02, 2012
- IGNOU opens admission to tourism courses - Jul 16, 2012
- IGNOU launches courses to improve teaching - Dec 31, 2010
- IGNOU online course on sustainable science - Jun 19, 2012
- July 30 last date for admission to IGNOU programmes - Jul 24, 2012
- IGNOU course for BPO industry aspirants - Jun 21, 2012
Tags: agriculture policy, auditing, development implementation, food safety, human resource, ignou, indira gandhi, indira gandhi national open university, learners, minimum duration, national open university, national policies, New Delhi, pg diploma, planning development, post graduate certificate, post graduate diploma, quality management, relevant experience, science arts