IGNOU eases admission processJuly 1st, 2012 - 6:12 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 1 (IANS) In a bid to ease the admission process, the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) said Sunday it was selling student handbooks and prospectus from a central spot in Delhi.
The prospectus is available at the IGNOU city centre on Jai Singh Road in the heart of the city.
Established in 2008, the city centre provides student support services and works as a promotional unit of the university.
Students can continue to approach the regional centres or the IGNOU headquarters for the handbook and prospectus. The last date to apply for all the programmes is July 30.
- July 30 last date for admission to IGNOU programmes - Jul 24, 2012
- IGNOU extends last date for MBA admissions - Jul 10, 2012
- IGNOU extends last date for admission applications - Jun 20, 2012
- IGNOU announces admissions for 2012 session - Nov 17, 2011
- IGNOU centres to be more disabled-friendly - Feb 22, 2012
- IGNOU's preparatory course for students desiring higher education - Jun 14, 2012
- IGNOU announces admissions for 2011 session - Oct 20, 2010
- IGNOU extends last date for submitting admission forms - May 02, 2010
- Bihar, Jharkhand to get IGNOU regional centres - Apr 22, 2011
- IGNOU opens admission for three visual arts courses - Jul 12, 2012
- IGNOU starts admissions for information security courses - Jun 18, 2012
- IGNOU opens admissions to courses on Gandhi - Jun 25, 2012
- IGNOU opens admission to tourism courses - Jul 16, 2012
- Create knowledge systems, not learning systems: UGC - Feb 14, 2012
- IGNOU to open study centre in Zambia - Feb 13, 2012
Tags: admission, heart of the city, ignou, indira gandhi, indira gandhi national open university, jai, july 1, last date, national open university, New Delhi, prospectus, regional centres, singh road, student handbooks, university students