IGNOU announces admissions for 2012 sessionNovember 17th, 2011 - 5:52 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Nov 17 (IANS) The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Thursday announced admissions for its January 2012 session.
Aspirants can apply for its various masters, bachelors, diplomas, certificates, awareness, appreciation and non-credit programmes, an official said.
“The prospectus and application form for January 2012 session is available at IGNOU and all its regional centres including on website www.ignou.ac.in,” said the official.
“Filled in forms can be submitted along with an amount of Rs. 100 in addition to the programme fee in the form of a demand draft or cash order in favour of IGNOU,” added the official.
The last date for submission of filled application forms is Nov 30. A late fee of Rs.200 will be imposed between Dec 1 and 15.
- IGNOU extends last date for admission applications - Jun 20, 2012
- IGNOU announces admissions for 2011 session - Oct 20, 2010
- IGNOU announces admission for July courses - May 17, 2012
- IGNOU extends last date for submitting admission forms - May 02, 2010
- July 30 last date for admission to IGNOU programmes - Jul 24, 2012
- IGNOU opens admissions for biodiversity programme - Sep 02, 2012
- IGNOU starts four new courses - May 09, 2010
- IGNOU's preparatory course for students desiring higher education - Jun 14, 2012
- IGNOU opens admissions to courses on Gandhi - Jun 25, 2012
- IGNOU starts admissions for information security courses - Jun 18, 2012
- IGNOU offers management course in corporate governance - Nov 24, 2010
- IGNOU opens admission for BBA course - Aug 10, 2012
- IGNOU extends last date for MBA admissions - Jul 10, 2012
- IGNOU launches courses in water conservation - Apr 09, 2012
- IGNOU invites applications for online agriculture programme - May 04, 2012
Tags: application form, application forms, bachelors, certificates, demand draft, favour, ignou, indira gandhi, indira gandhi national open university, last date, masters, national open university, New Delhi, prospectus, regional centres, rs 200, submission