I will sacrifice career for kids: StefaniOctober 19th, 2011 - 3:45 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 19 (IANS) Singer Gwen Stefani is prepared to make sacrifices in her career so that she can spend as much time as possible with her two children.
The 42-year-old star who has two sons, Kingston, five, and Zuma, three, with husband Gavin Rossdale doesn’t want to regret missing her kids grow up because she was focused too much on her career, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I think what I’d like to do is enjoy these boys while they’re young. So I don’t regret I was working too much when they’re big and don’t want to cuddle me anymore,” she said.
- Gwen Stefani fears fame will ruin kids' life - Mar 13, 2011
- It's painful to be away from Stefani: Rossdale - Nov 21, 2011
- I'm proud of Daisy's career: Gavin Rossdale - Jan 01, 2012
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- My husband cooks for me: Gwen Stefani - Jun 03, 2010
- Gavin Rossdale's positive approach towards life - Jan 03, 2012
- My relationship with hubby 'hasn't been the easiest journey': Gwen Stefani - Mar 11, 2011
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- Gwen Stefani couldn't write after babies - Mar 14, 2011
- I'm surrounded by men: Stefani - Jun 26, 2011
- Gwen Stefani feels safe in London - Jun 07, 2010
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
- Gwen Stefani spends $15,000 on son's birthday - Jun 05, 2010