I was terrible: Jane LynchSeptember 23rd, 2011 - 9:15 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 23 (IANS) Hollywood actress Jane Lynch says she used to be very “terrible” like her character in the television series “Glee”.
Lynch played a character named Sue Sylvester in American musical comedy-drama series.
“I was terrible. It was so Psychology 101 - I felt terrible inside and I projected it on everybody else. I made everybody bad, wrong,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 51-year-old as saying.
“I was kind of shaming and humiliating, not unlike Sue Sylvester, so I had a lot to draw on. I wasn’t a nice person to have around. And I can say today, I’m kind of a nice person to have around!,”she added.
- Jane Lynch To Record For 'The Simpsons' - Dec 15, 2010
- I was an Ugly Betty: Huntington-Whiteley - Nov 24, 2011
- 'Mad Men' bags Emmys for the third time in a row - Aug 30, 2010
- Jane Lynch urges LiLo not to 'take Glee's mockery so personally' - Dec 17, 2010
- Jane Lynch Wins Golden Globe Award 2011 For Best Supporting Actress - Jan 17, 2011
- Jane Lynch Receives Emmy For 'Glee' Role - Aug 30, 2010
- Will Jane Lynch Be Able To Pull Off The Don Draper Look? - Oct 11, 2010
- Julia Roberts to make guest appearance on Glee? - Mar 16, 2010
- 'Glee' star Jane Lynch strips naked on live TV - Oct 12, 2010
- Sofia Vergara comes to the rescue of Ed O'NeillSofia Vergara Comes To The Rescue Of Ed O'Neill - Dec 10, 2010
- Glee Sweeps Away With Three Awards At Golden Globe 2011 - Jan 17, 2011
- Now, Glee's Jane Lynch poses for racy photo shoot - Oct 23, 2010
- Sue Sylvester getting married in Glee - Nov 08, 2010
- Cole to do a cameo in 'Glee' - Jul 04, 2012
- Jane Lynch Speaks About 'SNL' Experience - Oct 19, 2010