I identify a lot with Abhishek: AishwaryaOctober 4th, 2008 - 4:57 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 4 (IANS) Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai can’t stop gushing about her husband Abhishek Bachchan and says they share a special bond and she identifies a lot with him.”I admire him (Abhishek) for his approach to work. He understands cinema so well that he is not afraid of taking risks. He stands by his family, friends all the time and because of this I identify a lot with him,” Aishwarya told IANS here Saturday.
“I know him for a very long time now. Together we have grown from actors to colleagues to friends and now we share a very special bond. It is definitely a nice feeling,” she added.
Aishwarya, the brand ambassador of Swiss watch brand Longines, was here to open its exclusive boutique in Ambience Mall, Gurgaon.
Dressed in a one-shoulder lemon dress, the actress was in a chirpy mood.
She will soon be seen in Shankar’s “Robot”.
“Shankar had approached me previously to work with him, but it never materialised. Finally, everything landed in place and here we are together after ten years,” Aishwarya said.
“It was great working with Rajnikanth, who is a brilliant actor. The only tough thing about the movie was studying Tamil again in order to pronounce the words properly,” she added.
Other then this, the actress will soon start shooting for Mani Ratnam’s “Ravana” with Abhishek.
“I don’t want to reveal much about it but in another 10 days, we will start shooting for the movie. I am looking forward to working again with Mani,” she added.
After being a part of the ‘Unforgettable’ World Tour, the actress feels that the tour gave her an opportunity to mingle with all her family members.
“I have done so many world tours, but this one was special because it was my first tour after marriage. We were there for work but when the family is together, work becomes fun,” she said.
Beginning with Mumbai, the “Unforgettable” tour will soon be staged in India, though the dates and venues have not been finalised yet.
- From model to motherhood - Aishwarya's fairytale journey (With Images) - Jun 25, 2011
- Winslet endorses knitwear brand - May 17, 2011
- Bollywood ladies bless Ash at grand baby shower - Oct 19, 2011
- Ash-Abhi to miss 'Raavan' screening at Venice fest - Aug 31, 2010
- Ash breaks rule, pays Abhishek a surprise visit - Jun 13, 2010
- Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek participate in event organised by Bunt community - Dec 27, 2010
- Deepika, Priyadarshan bury the hatchet - Jan 12, 2012
- Ash dedicates award to fans, family - Aug 31, 2011
- Biggest moment when Michelle wore my dress: Naeem Khan (Interview) - Nov 01, 2011
- Angelina Jolie says that Brad Pitt is strict with kids - Mar 05, 2012
- 'Drona' reminds me of my childhood: Aishwarya - Oct 03, 2008
- Nine-year-old fan inspires Abhishek Bachchan - Jan 20, 2011
- Abhishek will make a great 'Paa': Aishwarya Rai (Interview) - Dec 02, 2009
- Aishwarya Pays Abhishek A Surprise Visit - Jun 12, 2010
- Aishwarya's Stefi-Andre moment! - Jun 10, 2010