I am not a natural actor: RadcliffeJuly 10th, 2011 - 8:51 am ICT by IANS
London, July 10 (IANS) Actor Daniel Radcliffe admits acting doesn’t come as naturally to him as it comes to other young actors.
The 21-year-old star was cast in the “Harry Potter” franchise when he was just 11 years old and he admits one of the main reasons why he and co-stars Rupert Grint and Emma Watson were cast was because of their appearances, rather than their talent, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I think there’s a perception that we got the parts because we looked right. I think that’s probably quite fair,” he said.
“Also, acting is something that I don’t necessarily think comes naturally to me. Certainly not as natural as it does to, say, Haley Joel Osment or Dakota Fanning, who were just giving full-blown adult performances at the age of 10,” he said.
- Grint and I never see each other: Radcliffe - Jan 22, 2012
- Rupert Grint wants kids to read rape-and-violence fuelled book - Oct 03, 2010
- Radcliffe wants to ink out Harry Potter image with tattoos - Nov 05, 2010
- Emma Watson 'had to grit her teeth during Potter kissing scenes' - Oct 23, 2010
- I'm being offered weird roles: Rupert Grint - Apr 23, 2010
- Radcliffe tops British rich list - Dec 01, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe cracks jokes on his height - Jul 01, 2010
- Emma Watson used tape to keep dress in place - Nov 12, 2010
- Harry Potter star Rupert Grint has the hots for co-star Emma Watson - Jul 03, 2009
- Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson spice up Potter filming with on-set races - Jul 13, 2010
- Rupert Grint doesn't chase girls - Nov 30, 2011
- Harry Potter franchise to be honoured at this year's BAFTA awards - Feb 04, 2011
- Radcliffe comfortable with nudity - Feb 01, 2012
- Daniel Radcliffe Wants To Work With Emma Watson Again - Dec 01, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe comfortable about his height - Jul 02, 2010