Hyundai hikes prices of three modelsFebruary 13th, 2009 - 5:23 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 13 (IANS) Auto major Hyundai Motor India Friday hiked prices of three models - Santro, i10 and Accent - by up to Rs.14,600 on the back of rising input costs.
Hyundai managing director Heung Soo Lheem had said in December last year that a price hike was imminent because of rising input costs.
A company statement said the retail prices across these models have gone up in the range of Rs.3,601 and Rs.14,636 (ex-showroom Delhi).
While the price hike will make Santro costlier by Rs.3,601-Rs.5,163, the i10 will be dearer by Rs.3,974-Rs.7,637. The Accent price will go up Rs.14,636, the statement said.
- Hyundai to increase production of Verna - Jun 28, 2011
- Hyundai to increase car prices from January - Dec 07, 2011
- Hyundai Motor's April sales up 4.9 percent - May 02, 2012
- Renault to increase prices of Koleos - Dec 14, 2011
- Auto makers log growth despite rising prices - May 02, 2011
- Car-makers to increase prices from January - Jan 01, 2011
- Auto makers continue to log growth (Lead) - May 02, 2011
- Hyundai's August sales grow one percent - Sep 01, 2011
- Hyundai's May sales zoom by 16.6 percent - Jun 01, 2012
- Hyundai's August car sales zooms 17.2 percent - Sep 01, 2010
- India's car makers begin 2011 with impressive sales growth - Feb 01, 2011
- Mahindra and Mahindra receives 5,900 SUV bookings - Jan 27, 2012
- Hyundai says sales down, urges government to do more (Lead) - Dec 29, 2008
- Interest rates, fuel price hike dampen automobile sector (Roundup) - Jun 01, 2011
- Hyundai Motor India plans new models to beat competition - Sep 24, 2010