Husband held for killing wife in NoidaOctober 20th, 2010 - 12:02 am ICT by IANS
Noida, Oct 19 (IANS) A 30-year-old man was arrested for stabbing his wife to death after a heated argument in their house in Noida Tuesday evening, police said.
The victim, Manju, was stabbed by her husband Sanjay Kumar over a family matter at their house in Sector-8 at about 5.30 p.m, said Additional Superintendent of Police Alankrita Singh.
“The couple had an heated argument over some matter. All of a sudden Sanjay picked up a knife in a fit of rage and stabbed Manju in the chest,” Singh said.
The 28-year-old was rushed to hospital but was declared dead, he said.
“The couple had three children. One of them is just a few months old,” the official added.
“Witnesses told us that the husband and wife had an argument…The neighbours were watching them fight and Sanjay stabbed his wife in the presence of two-three neighbours,” Singh said.
“The body has been sent for post mortem. We have arrested Sanjay,” the officer said.
- Malaysian man killed for filming neighbour having sex with wife - Apr 21, 2011
- Man stabs wife, flees - May 12, 2011
- Husband stabs wife after quarrel - Jan 05, 2011
- Woman, daughter set on fire in Noida - Sep 20, 2010
- Hockey player killed in New Year celebration - Jan 01, 2012
- Husband, father-in-law arrested over Asian woman's death in England - Nov 19, 2010
- Husband murders wife, daughters, kills self in Gurgaon - Apr 20, 2012
- Russian dismembered by wife for not taking shower - Jul 03, 2012
- Refused money for liquor, man kills wife - Feb 17, 2011
- Husband, wife arrested for murder - Jun 22, 2011
- Delhi Police constable killed by minor girlfriend - Jul 08, 2012
- Alcoholic man kills wife - Oct 29, 2011
- Andhra youth gets life for killing girl's parents (Lead) - Jan 31, 2011
- Suspecting affair, husband kills wife in Noida - Jun 17, 2009
- Man arrested for setting wife afire - Jan 22, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,