Hudson offers reward for information on missing nephewOctober 27th, 2008 - 10:22 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Oct 27 (DPA) Two days after the murder of her mother and brother, American singer and Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson has offered a reward of $100,000 for information about her nephew who went missing from the murder scene, People magazine reported.The seven-year-old Julian has not been found since the bloodbath at Hudson’s mother’s Chicago home Friday, where the bodies of Darnell Hudson Donerson, 57, and Jason Hudson, 29, were found shot to death.
Hudson issued a cry for help on Internet network Myspace Sunday. Her message included a photo of the missing boy, who is the son of Hudson’s sister, Julia.
Police believe the two were murdered in a family argument. Hudson had to identify the dead bodies, E!News reported.
Hudson’s brother-in-law, William Balfour, was detained by the police hours after the bodies were found. According to the Chicago Tribune Sunday, no charges have been filed.
Hudson sang the American national anthem at the Democratic presidential nominating convention in Denver, Colorado, in August. Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama and wife Michelle have sent her their condolences.
- Hudson's brother-in-law guilty for murder - May 12, 2012
- Hudson forgives family's killer - Sep 12, 2012
- Police find boy's body in Hudson triple murder case - Oct 28, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson to open up about family tragedy - Jun 29, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson plans to sell family murder house - Dec 24, 2009
- Hudson to host charity dinner for late nephew - Jun 06, 2012
- Hudson returns to work after family tragedy - Dec 10, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson holds event to remember nephew - Dec 24, 2010
- Music is my therapy: Jennifer Hudson - Mar 26, 2011
- Police searching for actress Jennifer Hudson's nephew in murder case - Oct 26, 2008
- Mother, brother of actress Jennifer Hudson killed (Lead) - Oct 25, 2008
- Jennifer Hudsons mother, brother found murdered in their Chicago home - Oct 25, 2008
- Relative indicted in killing of Jennifer Hudson's family - Dec 31, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson ready to forgive family murderer - May 16, 2009
- Jennifer Hudson thanks fans for being supportive following family tragedy - Nov 15, 2008