Hudson not ready to accept her slim selfApril 27th, 2011 - 2:02 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 27 (IANS) Oscar winning actress Jennifer Hudson, who has shed around 40 kg of weight in just two years, is mentally unable to accept her slim figure and she still picks up clothes of extra-large size.
“I’m still not used to my new self yet, so I’m figuring out who I am right now. Like, how do I want to be perceived? Who am I? Along with a physical change, it is also a mental change, so my mind has to play catch up with what everybody else sees. I haven’t got there yet. I go shopping and pick up an outfit in an extra-large or large. Physically I might be right, but not mentally,” Hudson told Look magazine.
While the 29-year-old has shed the weight slowly and sensibly, she still finds it difficult to embrace her new physique, reports contactmusic.com.
- Jennifer Hudson's fiance getting "pleasantly adjusted" to her new body - Oct 14, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson becomes Weight Watchers' newest spokesperson - Apr 02, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson still can't believe how much she's shrunk - Feb 09, 2011
- Butler does yoga to stay fit - Sep 16, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson turned down 'Precious' - Dec 27, 2011
- Music is my therapy: Jennifer Hudson - Mar 26, 2011
- Rihanna to launch male fragrance - Apr 06, 2012
- I made terrible choices and repeated mistakes, says Tiger Woods - Nov 18, 2010
- Hudson launches weight-loss centre - Sep 29, 2011
- Brit teacher sheds 15st by swapping takeaways for home-cooked meals - Nov 18, 2010
- Boldness a state of mind: Bengali actress Paoli Dam (Interview) - Apr 20, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson achieves size zero - Aug 07, 2011
- Brit model weighing just 8 stone branded 'too fat' for catwalk - Oct 08, 2010
- Lose weight post-pregnancy - but don't rush it - Jun 15, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson's fiance 'doesn't want her to slim more' - May 01, 2011