Hudgens to auction award gown for charityJanuary 25th, 2012 - 3:03 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 25 (IANS) Actress Vanessa Hudgens is auctioning off the dress she wore to the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards to raise cash for a cancer charity.
Bidding for the couture gown began Monday, and the auction will continue on eBay.com, an online shopping portal till Feb 2, reports contactmusic.com.
“I am proud to continue to support Stand Up To Cancer and all the incredible work they do. Cancer touches all of our lives in some way and I am honoured to donate this gorgeous Candie’s Couture gown to help to raise funds and awareness for this important initiative,” the 23-year-old said.
All proceeds from the sale will benefit Stand Up To Cancer, a charitable organisation.
- Melanie Brown sells dresses for charity - Jun 13, 2012
- Spears to auction dress to raise funds - Jan 20, 2011
- Bieber's hair bid passes $12,000 - Mar 03, 2011
- Anderson to auction her car to raise funds - Jan 14, 2012
- Dunst donates designer bag for charity - Dec 04, 2010
- Winehouse's 'Back To Black' dress on auction - Nov 10, 2011
- Elizabeth Taylor auction raises over $150 mn - Dec 21, 2011
- Britney Spears: All Set For A Cause - Jan 21, 2011
- Kate Winslet donates her couture to charity at fundraising gala - Mar 22, 2011
- Miley to sell Grammy dress for Haiti - Feb 02, 2010
- Hudgens finds French men obnoxious - May 20, 2011
- Theron donates dresses to charity - Apr 17, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow donating session with personal trainer for charity - May 09, 2009
- Beyonce, Thandie help Haiti with fashion auction - Apr 23, 2010
- Tyra Banks to auction her dress for charity - Nov 12, 2010
Tags: actress, cancer charity, cancer touches, candie, charitable organisation, couture gown, ebay, feb 2, initiative, london jan, mtv, mtv video music, mtv video music awards, online shopping, proceeds, shopping portal, vanessa hudgens, video music awards