HTC brings its tablet, HTC Flyer to IndiaJune 27th, 2011 - 3:38 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 27 (IANS) Smartphone manufacturer HTC Monday announced the launch of its first tablet — HTC Flyer — in India to compete with the already existing players such as Samsung’s Galaxy Tab, BlackBerry Playbook and Apple iPad.
The seven-inch touch screen tablet is powered with HTC sense, a graphical user interface and it combines natural touch and pen interaction.
HTC also announced HTC watch, a new connected video service that will debut on HTC Flyer tablet, and will collaborate with the pioneer of cloud gaming OnLive, Inc to launch the first cloud-based mobile gaming service on a tablet.
“HTC believes that many people are progressing beyond a single wireless device paradigm into an era where some will own multiple wireless devices that serve their different needs. We saw an opportunity to create a tablet experience that is different, more personal and productive,” said Faisal Siddiqui, country manager, HTC India.
- HTC brings its tablet, HTC Flyer to India (Lead) - Jun 27, 2011
- Motorola XOOM tablet launched in India - Jun 28, 2011
- BlackBerry partners Sprint as tablet market soars - Jan 07, 2011
- After Apple, Dell and Samsung pose challenges to BlackBerry - Nov 12, 2010
- BlackBerry tablet may hit market April 10 - Mar 03, 2011
- HTC launches Sensation smartphone in India - Jun 16, 2011
- New BlackBerry video touts its tablet as better than iPad - Jan 05, 2011
- BlackBerry denies reports on PlayBook battery life - Dec 31, 2010
- Apple blamed for delayed launch of BlackBerry tablet - Apr 08, 2011
- PlayBook for those who want to work and play - Apr 18, 2011
- No frenzy crowds to buy BlackBerry tablet on launch - Apr 19, 2011
- BlackBerry to sell tablet below $500 to undercut iPad sales - Nov 11, 2010
- BlackBerry stock slips as tablet gets lukewarm response - Apr 20, 2011
- BlackBerry set to unveil tablet computer Monday - Sep 22, 2010
- Samsung's launches iPad rival Tab - Sep 17, 2010
Tags: apple ipad, blackberry, device paradigm, galaxy, gaming service, graphical user interface, India, june 27, launch, mobile gaming, New Delhi, pen interaction, pioneer, playbook, samsung, touch screen, video service