Hrithik wishes for good health on his birthdayJanuary 10th, 2012 - 9:49 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Jan 10 (IANS) Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan, who has been having health trouble for some time, says he wishes for good health and prays to stay fit on his 38th birthday.
“For sometime in the past, I have encountered a lot of health issues. I have realised that in our lives the most important thing is health. If you don’t have health, you can’t enjoy anything in life. I wish for myself, my kids and family a good health,” he told reporters here.
The star had been coping with his knee problem that cropped up after his stunts in “Krrish” and “Dhoom 2″. After the birth of his second son in 2008, he went in for a knee surgery in the US. But he hurt his knee again while doing a dangerous car stunt for home production “Kites” in Las Vegas.
While celebrating his birthday with journos, he got emotional and said: “It really feels nice when I think about the blessings. I really feel I am blessed. I just feel I can make every single person feel the way I am feeling right now.”
Hrithik, whose debut film “Kaho Naa…Pyaar Hai” hit the screens Jan 14 in 2000, has completed 12 years in Bollywood.
He said: “Today morning I was shooting with Daboo Ratnani and I realised that I did my first photo shoot with him. It’s like a new start for me.”
The first person to wish Hrithik was his wife Suzanne followed by rest of the family.
“The best gift for me is that sitting here I can bring a smile on your face and you can put a smile on my face without saying anything. I am smiling and you are smiling and that’s my best gift,” he said.
Hrithik is presently gearing up for his much awaited “Agneepath”, which is scheduled to hit screens Jan 26.
- Hrithik turns 38, B-town says 'Happy Birthday' - Jan 10, 2012
- I'm very happy we're making a sequel to 'Krrish': Hrithik - Jan 10, 2011
- Hrithik getting in shape for 'Krrish 2' - Jan 11, 2012
- Don't want to only do remakes: Hrithik Roshan - Jan 13, 2012
- Can't even think of comparisons with Big B: Hrithik - Jan 27, 2012
- Shaurya shot 'Krrish 3' action scenes without stunt double - Aug 01, 2012
- I'm fuelled up, ready for challenges, says Hrithik post 'Agneepath' success - Jan 30, 2012
- Hrithik to unveil his statue at Madame Tussauds Friday - Jan 10, 2011
- We can't afford bigness of Hollywood films: Rakesh Roshan - Jul 05, 2012
- Happy to be considered dance symbol: Hrithik - Jun 13, 2011
- Playing a paraplegic has changed my life: Hrithik Roshan (Interview) - Oct 17, 2010
- Arif Zakaria to play cop in 'Jannat 2' (With Images) - Jan 13, 2012
- Hrithik unveils his wax figure at Madame Tussauds - Jan 21, 2011
- Vivek Oberoi's best 2011 moment, a role in 'Krrish 2' - Jan 02, 2012
- Rahman rings in 46th birthday abroad - Jan 06, 2012
Tags: agneepath, blessings, bollywood heartthrob, debut film, dhoom 2, first person, good health, health issues, hrithik roshan, kites, knee problem, knee surgery, krrish, las vegas, photo, screens, smile on my face, smile on your face, stunts, wife suzanne