Hrithik turns 35 with a big birthday bashJanuary 13th, 2009 - 3:57 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Jan 13 (IANS) Hrithik Roshan couldn’t be in a happier place at the moment. And it’s not just the dance floor where he swings on his 35th birthday to the zany beats created by old friend Farah Khan.Hrithik is also pleased with his much talked-about dance number in Zoya Akhtar’s “Luck By Chance”.
“I had done all these western dance numbers in my recent films. I needed a chance to dance in our desi folk style. I got that chance in ‘Luck By Chance’. Zoya has made a superb film and Farhan is an actor to watch.”
Now as he shoots another dance number with Farah Khan for “Kites”, Hrithik goes down memory lane on his birthday.
“I still remember struggling to get Farah’s steps right in my first film ‘Kaho Na…Pyar Hai’. The last time we worked together was in ‘Krissh’. It’s so nice of her to come out of her choreographic retirement for my sake. That’s what friends are for.”
And of course there’s sweetheart-turned-wife Susanne.
“We’ve been together for thirteen years, almost my childhood love. This birthday I can wish for her to be with me all my life. What else? I have everything else. So I don’t need any other gifts except lots of love from everyone. The audience and fans have showered me with much more love than I deserve. A warm hug means more to me than anything that money can buy. I know my phone is going to be very busy on my birthday. That’s the most special thing that happens on this day every year.”
The most precious birthday gift that Hrithik got this year is a hand-made card by his three-year-old son Hrehaan.
“It was the sweetest thing and absolutely my most precious gift. Unfortunately Hrehaan couldn’t be with us at the party. It was way past his bedtime. Way past mine too. In fact we all danced till 6 a.m. It was impossible to just rub my eyes and leave for the shoot. So Dad postponed the shooting from morning to the afternoon. My birthday gift from him,” said Hirthik, who was born Jan 10, 1974.
- Katrina changes birthday plans for Zoya's film - Jul 15, 2010
- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Plans Changed - Jul 15, 2010
- Hrithik completes a decade of married life (Movie Snippets) - Dec 20, 2010
- Rakesh Roshan: No Krissh This Year - Jan 12, 2010
- Katrina hopes for ZNMD success for 27th birthday - Jul 11, 2011
- Farhan On Male Bonding - Nov 28, 2009
- 'Sweetheart' Neil, 'darling' Sonam! (Movie Snippets) - Jul 07, 2011
- Star power keeps Bollywood afloat, Zoya Akhtar - Mar 16, 2012
- Katrina Gets The Biggest Birthday Surprise Ever - Jul 21, 2010
- Shirish won't enjoy watching me with someone else: Farah - Jul 26, 2012
- 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara', takes male bonding to another level (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Jul 16, 2011
- Happy 40th birthday KJo, with love, luck: B-Town - May 25, 2012
- I'll ensure my sons know Shammi Kapoor: Hrithik - Aug 15, 2011
- Farhan Akhtar to bond with Hrithik, Abhay in sister's film - Nov 28, 2009
- Hrithik's Friday night frantic rush to Mumbai! - Jun 29, 2011