Hrithik Roshan’s mom is now wellMarch 4th, 2009 - 6:18 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, March 4 (IANS) Hrithik Roshan could not attend the Filmfare award function as there was a bit of a health scare at his residence. The superstar’s mom fell ill on the evening when he was awarded best actor for “Jodhaa Akbar”.
“She’s well now. Everything will be fine in time,” Hrithik said Wednesday.
Hrithik also regrets missing out the award evening Saturday. “It (’Jodhaa Akbar’) was a special film on many counts. It was my first historical and costume drama and I’m unlikely to do another of this for a long time. ‘Jodhaa Akbar’ was a radical departure from anything I’ve done so far. And I couldn’t have asked for a better culmination after two years of gruelling hard work.”
Hrithik’s father Rakesh Roshan said: “We were all getting ready for the Filmfare awards, looking forward to Hrithik bringing home another trophy when my wife complained of uneasiness. We couldn’t take a risk as she had a heart scare earlier.”
However, Pinky Roshan didn’t have to be rushed to a hospital. “It never came to that,” Rakesh said.
“We called the doctor home and Pinky’s condition was under control after medication. Anything could’ve happened. That’s is why we decided to regretfully cancel our evening at the Filmfare awards. But I’m sure there will be many more occasions for Hrithik to get awards.”
- Hrithik's Friday night frantic rush to Mumbai! - Jun 29, 2011
- 'Guzaarish' changed my life: Hrithik - Sep 23, 2010
- I don't want my sons to see me like this: Hrithik - Nov 25, 2010
- We are bad losers: Abhishek (Movie snippets) - Jan 11, 2012
- Hrithik loses cool with media on Shirdi visit (Lead) - May 08, 2010
- Can't even think of comparisons with Big B: Hrithik - Jan 27, 2012
- Hrithik mobbed by media on Shirdi visit - May 08, 2010
- Hrithik unveils his wax figure at Madame Tussauds - Jan 21, 2011
- Don't want to only do remakes: Hrithik Roshan - Jan 13, 2012
- Hrithik completes 12 years, thanks fans - Jan 15, 2012
- Nagging knee pain made me think of switching career: Hrithik Roshan - May 08, 2010
- Rajaysh Tondon too heavy for Hrithik Roshan? (Film Snippets) - Aug 27, 2011
- Cinematographer Chandran out of 'Agneepath' - May 03, 2011
- I got to hospital just in time: Hrithik - Nov 22, 2010
- We can't afford bigness of Hollywood films: Rakesh Roshan - Jul 05, 2012