Hough instructs Cheryl not to reconcile with AshleyJuly 11th, 2011 - 3:52 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 11 (IANS) Choreographer Derek Hough, who was said to be in a relationship with Cheryl Cole after her split with footballer Ashley Cole, has reportedly told the singer that if she reconciles with ex-husband then he will not be there to help her again.
Cheryl separated from Ashley last year after Ashley cheated on her with another girl.
The 28-year-old met Hough, 26, for dinner in Los Angeles Friday night where she broke the news that she was thinking of reconciling with Ashley.
Meanwhile, the dancer warned her not to go back to the Chelsea footballer because she will end up heartbroken.
“He has accepted their relationship is over. But he still cares for her as a friend and is convinced Cheryl getting back with Ashley is going to end one way… with Cheryl in tears and heartbroken,” the Sunday Mirror quoted a source as saying.
‘He told her, “a cheat will never change and whatever you think, he will betray you. If he breaks your heart again, I will not be your shoulder to cry on”,” the source added.
- Mom approves of Cole's new boyfriend - Aug 22, 2012
- Derek Hough dumps Cherly Cole - Jun 06, 2011
- Ashley Cole left 'close to tears' as Cheryl celebrates NY's with new lover - Jan 03, 2011
- Cheryl Cole, Ashley heading for a reunion? - Dec 05, 2010
- Cole to meet boyfriend's family - Aug 29, 2012
- Cheryl Cole Still Has Feelings For Ashley Cole? - Jan 12, 2011
- Cheryl still in love with ex-husband - Jun 27, 2011
- Cheryl Cole is recording a new album - Jul 18, 2011
- Air hostess warns Cheryl against Ashley - Jul 27, 2011
- Cheryl drops surname - Apr 09, 2012
- Cheryl Cole wants babies, but not marriage - Jan 23, 2011
- Cheryl Cole off for secret holiday with beau - Jun 18, 2010
- Cheryl Cole's 'lover' Derek eyes 'X Factor' role - Aug 15, 2010
- Tre's mother worried about his relationship - Aug 18, 2012
- Is Cheryl Cole dating 50 Cent? - Dec 09, 2010