Hotel fire kills three in OdishaAugust 4th, 2012 - 1:51 pm ICT by IANS
Bhubaneswar, Aug 4 (IANS) Three people were killed and one was injured Saturday in a fire mishap in a small hotel in Barbil town of Odisha’s Keonjhar district Saturday, about 210 km from here, police said.
The fire believed to be caused by an electric short circuit broke out during the early hours when they were sleeping in their rooms at Lucky India Hotel, B.R. Kerketa in charge of the local police station, told IANS.
While three people were killed, another person sustained burn injuries. The injured was being treated at a hospital, said the official.
- Fire in Kolkata building, one killed - Mar 30, 2012
- Elderly man suffocates, six hospitalised - Jan 17, 2012
- Labourer injured in fire in Delhi - Mar 10, 2012
- Four killed in Delhi warehouse fire - Nov 13, 2011
- SPO shot dead by Maoists in Odisha - Jul 29, 2012
- One dead in Delhi hotel fire - Apr 30, 2011
- Two killed in slum fire - Oct 29, 2011
- 35 burnt alive in Tamil Nadu Express blaze (Fifth Lead) - Jul 30, 2012
- BSF trooper killed in Odisha mine blast (Lead) - Sep 01, 2012
- Six injured in fire at HAL plant in Odisha - Aug 18, 2012
- Two Maoists surrender in Odisha - Jun 18, 2012
- 340 held for illegal mining in Orissa since January - Dec 12, 2010
- Five killed as train catches fire in Andhra Pradesh (Lead) - Jul 30, 2012
- Five children killed in school wall collapse in Odisha - Jul 09, 2012
- 25 dead in Lahore factory blaze (Lead) - Sep 12, 2012