Hot morning in Delhi, clear day aheadApril 21st, 2012 - 11:59 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 21 (IANS) It was a hot morning in the capital Saturday with clear and sunny skies accompanied by light gusts of wind. The minimum temperature settled at 23.6 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season.
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the skies will remain clear and sunny with no forecast of rains.
“The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 36 degrees Celsius,” said an IMD official.
The humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 50 percent.
Strong winds accompanied by slight rainfall was reported from some areas of the capital Friday night. The minimum temperature Friday was 24.8 degrees, three notches above average, while the maximum temperature was 37.5 degrees, a notch above average.
- Sunny, windy Thursday in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 29, 2012
- A hot day ahead for Delhi - May 26, 2012
- Cloudy end to a sunny Friday in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 20, 2012
- Pleasant, windy day in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 24, 2012
- Sunny, windy day in Delhi - Mar 22, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, dust storm likely - Jun 02, 2012
- Hot morning in Delhi - Mar 20, 2012
- Nippy morning in Delhi, windy day ahead - Mar 21, 2012
- Some Delhi areas see rain (Second Lead) - Apr 21, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, light rain expected Saturday (Lead) - Apr 27, 2012
- Sunny Tuesday morning in Delhi - May 15, 2012
- Sunny Saturday in Delhi, cloudy Sunday expected (Lead) - Apr 21, 2012
- Another blistering day for Delhi - May 28, 2012
- Bright day in Delhi, thunder storm expected - May 11, 2012
- Chilly Sunday morning in Delhi - Dec 18, 2011
Tags: friday night, gusts of wind, humidity, india meteorological department, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, New Delhi, notch, rainfall, strong winds, sunny skies, three notches, time of the season