Hot day in Delhi, no relief in store (Lead)May 4th, 2011 - 12:48 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 3 (IANS) It was a scorching Tuesday in the national capital as the maximum temperature was three notches above average at 41.1 degrees. The met office has forecast a duststorm Wednesday sans rain.
“The skies will remain partly cloudy and there is the possibility of a duststorm hitting the city tomorrow (Wednesday),” an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
However, there will be no respite from the scorching heat Wednesday too as the minimum and maximum temperatures are expected to hover around 27 and 40 degrees Celsius, added the official.
Meanwhile, Tuesday’s minimum was two notches above average at 25.9 degrees and the humidity levels wavered between a high of 65 and a low of 22 percent.
- Hot morning in Delhi, rains expected - Jun 01, 2012
- Hot Wednesday in Delhi, mercury to rise further (Lead) - May 09, 2012
- Hot Saturday in Delhi, rains in store (Lead) - Jun 02, 2012
- Delhi has another hot day, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Jun 23, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, rain expected Tuesday (Lead) - Jul 04, 2011
- Rains expected in Delhi Saturday (Lead) - Jun 22, 2012
- Scorching day in North India (Lead) - May 19, 2011
- Hot, humid Saturday in Delhi, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Aug 18, 2012
- Muggy Tuesday in Delhi, rain expected Wednesday (Lead) - Sep 11, 2012
- Hot Thursday in Delhi, similar weather Friday (Lead) - May 17, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, hotter Tuesday expected (Lead) - Apr 25, 2011
- Sunny day in Delhi, rain expected Tuesday (Lead) - Apr 23, 2012
- Scorching Sunday in Delhi, squalls likely (Lead) - Jun 17, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, rain expected - May 19, 2011
- Hot morning in Delhi, rain likely - Jun 22, 2012
Tags: duststorm, hot day, humidity levels, india meteorological department, india meteorological department imd, maximum temperature, maximum temperatures, New Delhi, rain, respite from, scorching heat, three notches