Hot day for DelhiMarch 30th, 2012 - 11:55 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 30 (IANS) It was pleasant Friday morning in the capital with the minimum temperature settling at 19.1 degree Celsius, a notch above average for the season. The met department has forecast a hot day ahead.
A clear and hot day lies ahead with maximum temperature likely to hover at 35 degrees Celsius, an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
There will be a cool breeze, however, and the evening is likely to be pleasant, the official added.
The humidity recorded at 8.30 a.m. was 66 percent.
Thursday’s maximum and minimum temperature were both a notch above average at 32.8 and 19.2 degrees Celsius respectively.
- Hot Friday in Delhi, cloudy Saturday likely (Lead) - Mar 30, 2012
- Hot morning in Delhi - Mar 20, 2012
- Warm, cloudy Tuesday morning in Delhi - Mar 27, 2012
- Pleasant morning in Delhi, clear day ahead - Apr 25, 2012
- Hot day ahead in Delhi - Apr 04, 2012
- Hot day for Delhi, likely to be cloudy - Mar 05, 2012
- Hot, muggy Tuesday morning in Delhi - Aug 30, 2011
- Hot day in store for Delhi - Oct 03, 2011
- Sunny, windy Thursday in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 29, 2012
- Hot Tuesday in Delhi - Jun 12, 2012
- Hot, cloudy day for Delhi - Sep 11, 2012
- Cool Saturday morning in Delhi - Oct 22, 2011
- Breezy morning for Delhi - Mar 29, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, dust storm likely - Jun 02, 2012
- Warm, cloudy Sunday for Delhi - Apr 01, 2012