Hindustan Unilever profits double to Rs.1,331 croreJuly 23rd, 2012 - 9:14 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 23 (IANS) Hindustan Unilever said Monday its net profit more than doubled to Rs.1331.19 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 as compared to Rs.627.16 crore in the corresponding period of last year.
The company’s total income rose to Rs.6,597.38 crore in April-June 2012 quarter as compared to Rs.5,639.46 crore during the corresponding quarter of last year.
Hindustan Unilever, the Indian unit of Anglo-Dutch Unilever, said during the quarter under review the company’s domestic consumer business grew by 19 percent.
Home, personal care and food businesses also registered double digit growth.
- Hindustan Unilever's second quarter profit up 32.10 percent - Oct 25, 2010
- Hindustan Unilever's third quarter net profit up 18 percent - Feb 06, 2012
- Hindustan Unilever quarterly net profit dips two percent - May 09, 2011
- Reliance Comm posts Rs.157 crore Q1 profit - Aug 13, 2011
- ACC profit rises 24.16 percent - Jul 26, 2012
- Indian Oil Corporation loss widens to Rs.22,450.95 crore - Aug 09, 2012
- SBI profit more than doubles to Rs.3,751.56 crore - Aug 10, 2012
- LIC Housing Finance profit falls by 11 percent - Jul 24, 2012
- Reliance Capital nets 329 crore profit in Jan-March quarter - May 19, 2012
- Hindustan Unilever's third quarter net profit down 1.8 percent - Jan 25, 2011
- Hindustan Motors posts Rs.15.80 crore Q3 net profit - Jan 27, 2011
- Direct tax mop-up rises 6.77 percent in April-June - Jul 09, 2012
- RIL fourth quarter net profit down 21.2 percent (Lead) - Apr 20, 2012
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- NTPC's first quarter net profit up 12.69 percent - Jul 25, 2011