Hindustan Construction-led consortium bags Rs.14-bn projectJanuary 20th, 2009 - 5:45 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 20 (IANS) A consortium led by infrastructure major Hindustan Construction Co. (HCC) has bagged a Rs.1,415-crore (Rs.14.15-billion) six-lane highway project connecting Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh, the company said Tuesday.The 96.5 km highway, to be constructed on a build-operate-transfer basis with an 18-year concession period, will run from the Maharashtra border along National Highway 3 to Dhule in Madhya Pradesh.
The other members of the consortium are Britain-based John Laing Investment and the Ahmedabad-headquartered Sadbhav Engineering.
HCC will invest Rs.524 crore (5.24 billion), the company said in a statement.
- KNR Constructions bags Rs.580.17 crore project - Jul 05, 2011
- IVRCL Group bags orders worth Rs.4,081 crore - Apr 02, 2012
- Ramky Infra bags two road projects worth Rs.2,240.65 crore - Dec 01, 2011
- HCC bags hyro power contract worth Rs.431 crore - Jun 25, 2010
- HCC among 10 global companies for green initiative - Jun 20, 2012
- Bangalore gets its first, country's longest elevated expressway - Jan 22, 2010
- Hindustan Construction bags Rs.289 crore Gujarat project - Jan 03, 2012
- HCC ties up with Egyptian contractor for highway projects - Jun 08, 2010
- Consortium to invest Rs.12,500 crore in gas pipeline project - May 21, 2011
- Punj Lloyd bags Rs.1,050-crore highway project - Dec 28, 2011
- Hindustan Construction, Alstom jointly bag Rs.18 bn project - Jun 27, 2011
- HCC plans Rs.2,000 crore IPO of Lavasa township project - Jul 30, 2010
- IVRCL bags orders worth Rs.2,228 crore - Sep 22, 2011
- Lanco Solar bags Rs.884.18 crore solar power project - May 26, 2011
- IVRCL arm bags Rs.1,300 crore highway project - Jan 30, 2012