Himachal Congress chief injured in accidentDecember 6th, 2011 - 7:34 pm ICT by IANS
Shimla, Dec 6 (IANS) Himachal Pradesh’s Congress chief Kaul Singh was seriously injured when his vehicle skidded off the road and fell into a gorge on the outskirts of this state capital, police said Tuesday.
Singh suffered spine and head injuries. Doctors treating him said his condition was stable.
Superintendent of Police Sonal Agnihotri told IANS that the accident occurred Monday night near Totu when Singh, who was at the wheel, failed to negotiate a curve.
Passers-by immediately rushed him to the Indira Gandhi Medical College and Hospital (IGMCH).
- Six Delhi residents killed in Himachal accident - Jun 04, 2011
- Car skids off road in Shimla, five killed - Jan 21, 2012
- Five die in Himachal accident - Aug 01, 2012
- Toll in Himachal accident rises to 40 - Aug 19, 2010
- Seven killed in Himachal road accident - Apr 17, 2012
- Six of family killed in Himachal accident - Apr 01, 2012
- 20 die as bus fall into Himachal gorge (Lead) - Aug 11, 2012
- 51 killed, 46 injured as bus falls into Himachal gorge (Fourth Lead) - Aug 11, 2012
- 40 die as bus falls into Himachal gorge (Second Lead) - Aug 11, 2012
- 11 Delhi residents killed in Himachal accident - May 16, 2011
- Himachal accident toll rises to 15 (Lead) - Jan 13, 2012
- Bus rolls down Himachal gorge, 24 killed (Second Lead) - Aug 19, 2010
- 19 killed as bus falls into gorge in Himachal (Lead) - Aug 19, 2010
- 10 Delhi residents killed in Himachal accident (Lead) - May 16, 2011
- Five killed in Himachal accident - Aug 20, 2010