Hilfiger wants to dress Princess CatherineMay 11th, 2011 - 6:35 am ICT by IANS
London, May 11 (IANS) Designer Tommy Hilfiger has praised the Duchess of Cambridge’s personal style as preppy and perfect for his label.
The US designer is famed for his preppy all American look, yet he believes Catherine, who wore a stunning Alexander McQueen gown when she married Prince William last month, has the perfect style credentials to represent the brand, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Catherine has a very classic yet modern style. I would love to dress her and I think she already has the makings of the perfect preppy!,” he said.
- Kate Middleton named High Street fashion queen - Sep 14, 2011
- Designing Kate's wedding dress was an honour: Sarah Burton - Apr 30, 2011
- New dolls on Pattinson, Stewart 'Twilight' wedding - Jan 12, 2012
- Kate Middleton best dressed bride, say Indian designers - Apr 29, 2011
- Catherine's wedding gown to go on display - Jun 07, 2011
- Was Kate's wedding gown inspired by Grace Kelly's nuptial dress? - Apr 30, 2011
- Kate Middleton wears red Alexander McQueen dress for Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations - Jun 04, 2012
- US First Lady wears Alexander McQueen to state dinner - Jan 20, 2011
- Pippa Middleton inspires plastic surgery boom - Aug 12, 2011
- Fairytale wedding for Will-Kat - world hopes happily ever after - Apr 29, 2011
- Victoria Beckham wants daughter to grow like princess - Jul 14, 2011
- Queen Elizabeth takes style tips from Kate - Mar 14, 2012
- Tommy Hilfiger to invest in Kors? - Jun 30, 2011
- McQueen's successor to design Kate Middleton's wedding dress? - Mar 07, 2011
- Pippa Middleton's derriere has its own Facebook fan sites - Apr 30, 2011