Hilary Duff selling Beverly Hills mansionSeptember 27th, 2011 - 5:26 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 27 (IANS) Actress Hilary Duff is selling her Beverly Hills mansion for $6.25 million.
The 23-year-old has earlier asked $7 million for her six-bedroom mansion on Toluca Lake, but later dropped the price after failing to find a buyer, reports contactmusic.com.
The house is spread in an area of 9,277 sq ft and features a wet bar, a cognac room, a wine cellar, a gym and gift-wrapping room.
- Hilary Duff's hubby slapped with lawsuit - Oct 05, 2010
- White House replica mansion being sold for $4.65m - Apr 21, 2011
- The Manor in Holmby Hills is America's most highly priced estate - Mar 28, 2009
- Cheryl Cole to buy $5.5 million mansion - Oct 13, 2011
- Mansion Where Michael Jackson Died Goes Up For Sale - Aug 05, 2010
- Mansion where Jackson died up for sale - Aug 05, 2010
- LA mansion where MJ died up for grabs - Aug 05, 2010
- Charlie Sheen selling Beverly Hills mansion - May 27, 2011
- Kate Moss gives bedroom to stylist - Mar 24, 2012
- Is Hilary Duff A Fitness Freak? - Dec 16, 2010
- Candy Spelling's LA home 'world's most expensive for sale property' - Apr 26, 2010
- Mansion Where Michael Jackson Died For Sale $29M - Aug 05, 2010
- Madge to add floor for gym at Manhattan home - Jun 21, 2010
- Stallone sells new house - Apr 22, 2012
- Oprah Winfrey sells Chicago apartment - Jul 19, 2012