Hilary Duff cautious over new babyMarch 26th, 2012 - 3:44 am ICT by IANS
London, March 26 (IANS) Actress Hilary Duff has revealed that she is being cautious over her newborn baby. Hilary Duff gave birth to her son Luca Cruz Comrie earlier this week.
Duff said that she was already feeling overprotective over her son Luca.
“I think it’s hard when you feel so connected to something - and protective over it. You want only the best for it, and I think you become a little extremely overprotective,” she told OK magazine.
The 24-year-old, married to her husband Mike Comrie for 18 months, said that she cannot wait to share her own favourite childhood stories with Luca, explaining that she had still kept many boxes of old books that she had when she was a kid. Duff is very excited to be spending the next few weeks bonding with Luca.
Duff has also already revealed that she will be keeping her schedule free for the next few months in order to enjoy some quality time alone with baby Luca, reports contactmusic.com.
- Motherhood tough job, says Hilary Duff - Mar 28, 2012
- It's a boy for Hilary Duff - Mar 23, 2012
- Duff a lucky mother - Apr 18, 2012
- Son made marriage stronger: Hilary Duff - Jun 06, 2012
- Hilary Duff to shift to Canada? - Dec 13, 2011
- Duff wants husband to be stay-at-home dad - May 19, 2012
- Duff trying to lose baby weight - Apr 04, 2012
- Now Duff set to star in comedy show - Aug 14, 2012
- Duff feels her delivery was like a show - May 13, 2012
- Duff wants son to avoid showbusiness career - Oct 25, 2011
- Ellen DeGeneres: Hillary Duff Reveals her Baby's Sex - Oct 18, 2011
- Hilary Duff afraid about motherhood - Jan 07, 2012
- Pregnant Hilary Duff hits the studio - Jan 23, 2012
- Hilary Duff posts a pic of her chopped off bangs on Twitter - Mar 22, 2011
- Hilary Duff found her marital vows on Internet! - Aug 19, 2010