High court summons inquiry report on Amar Singh’s plotJune 3rd, 2008 - 12:18 am ICT by IANS
Lucknow, June 2 (IANS) The Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court Monday summoned the Uttar Pradesh government’s inquiry report on allotment of a plot to Samajwadi Party national general secretary Amar Singh. The court directed the government to present the inquiry report before it June 4, chief standing counsel Devendra Kumar told IANS.
The state government had alleged that norms were bypassed for allotting the plot to Singh, and it had later constituted a probe against the leader.
The then government of Mulayam Singh Yadav had allotted the plot to Singh in 1993.
- New twist in demand for probe into health mission funds - Jul 25, 2011
- Noida chief now also heads Greater Noida, Expressway - May 21, 2012
- Amar Singh hits out at Bhushans - Apr 20, 2011
- New Noida CEO, chairman appointed - May 04, 2012
- Fresh allegations against Bhushans, Sonia distances from smear campaign(Intro Roundup) - Apr 20, 2011
- Bhushans sink deeper into controversy but fight back (Roundup) - Apr 20, 2011
- Mulayam slams Mayawati Govt. over UP food scam - Dec 07, 2010
- High court orders probe in Amar Singh's financial affairs - May 20, 2011
- NHRM scam: CBI raids in UP, Gujarat - Aug 30, 2012
- NRHM scam: Court raps Uttar Pradesh for delay in prosecution (Lead) - Aug 23, 2012
- I will answer Bhushan's notice in court: Digvijay (Lead) - Apr 21, 2011
- Supreme Court reserves verdict on Mulayam's plea - Feb 17, 2011
- Apex court seeks replies of Amar Singh, others on land scam - Jul 13, 2009
- Court verdict on CBI probe into doctor's murder July 14 - Jul 12, 2011
- Man accuses Rahul of gangrape, fined Rs.50 lakh - Mar 07, 2011