Helena Christensen’s beauty rules!July 24th, 2011 - 8:15 am ICT by IANS
London, July 24 (IANS) Legendary supermodel Helena Christensen says beauty is about being true to yourself.
The 42-year-old is regarded as one of the world’s most attractive women and believes both personality and looks are important when it comes to being beautiful, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I always loved the style of Jean Seberg, Jane Birkin and Marilyn Monroe. A beautiful person is someone who stays true to themselves and their spirit; someone who is self-confident and can make you smile,” she said.
- Lively pretends to be Marilyn Monroe - Jul 23, 2012
- Mendes named as Reebok Easytone's ambassador - Mar 02, 2011
- My collection inspired by today's Marilyn Monroe: Ritu Beri - Aug 04, 2012
- Michelle Williams finds work difficult - Nov 08, 2011
- Hilton doesn't copy style! - Jul 09, 2011
- Halle Berry to be honoured for fragrance - May 06, 2011
- Gaga to design garments with sister? - Aug 25, 2011
- Monroe's items set auction on fire - Dec 18, 2011
- Isabelle Adjani tops Time Magazine's beautiful women list - Feb 09, 2011
- Lohan poses as Monroe for Playboy - Nov 09, 2011
- Marilyn Monore was a simple dresser: Williams - Nov 01, 2011
- Worked hard to play Monroe: Michelle Williams - Sep 15, 2011
- Victoria scouted model at beach party - May 12, 2011
- Kate Moss' bad clothes days - May 09, 2012
- Carey, Cannon reveal baby names - May 05, 2011