Helena Christensen is new ambassdor for Hilfiger’sJanuary 16th, 2009 - 5:59 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 16(IANS) Supermodel and photographer Helena Christensen is the new ambassador for Tommy Hilfiger’s limited edition bag initiative, which benefits Breast Health International (BHI).”Breast cancer affects women of all ages worldwide and I commend BHI and Tommy Hilfiger for stepping up to the mark to find a cure for this disease,” Christensen said, reports vogue.co.uk.
“I am honoured to be chosen as an ambassador of such a worthy cause and initiative,” she added.
The limited edition bag will be on sale at flagship Tommy Hilfiger stores only, from March 2009, at £279 and fifty percent of the proceeds will go to Fund for Living, an ongoing global campaign set up by BHI to support women who are suffering from breast cancer.
“I am proud to continue our partnership with BHI through this special initiative. This limited edition bag symbolizes our commitment to the foundation,” said Hilfiger.
- Renee Zellweger creates bags for charity - Apr 08, 2011
- Helena Christensen's beauty rules! - Jul 24, 2011
- Penelope Cruz backs cancer charity - Jul 21, 2012
- Uma Thurman joins fight against breast cancer - Jun 15, 2010
- Holmes to become Hilfiger ambassador - Apr 19, 2012
- Marisa Miller strips off to fight skin cancer - Dec 14, 2010
- Mendes named as Reebok Easytone's ambassador - Mar 02, 2011
- Women in urban areas more prone to breast cancer - Oct 06, 2010
- Fashion models 'eat cotton balls to keep weight down' - Sep 25, 2010
- Silencing 'hedgehog' molecule halts cancer - Jun 06, 2011
- Wear pink for a cause, urges fashionista Sonam - Oct 14, 2011
- Get Stylish With Tommy Hilfiger Spring/Summer Watch Collection - Jun 04, 2010
- Helena Christensen highlights Nepal villagers' plight due to climate change - Nov 23, 2010
- Eva Herzigova was 'intimidated' when she started modelling - Jun 19, 2010
- Dense boobs linked to breast cancer return - Oct 08, 2010