Heartbroken man kills wife, kids, father-in-lawAugust 13th, 2012 - 9:48 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 13 (IANS) Unable to face the break-up of his marriage, a man in Jersey killed six people including his wife and two young children, aged two and five, and his father-in-law in a brutal knife attack, a court heard Monday.
Damian Rzeszowski, 31, is accused of murdering his wife Izabela Rzeszowska, 30, along with their daughter Kinga, five, and two-year-old son Kacper, in the capital city of St. Helier, last August, Daily Mail reported.
The Polish national is also accused of murdering his wife’s father Marek Garstka, 56, her friend Marta De La Haye, 34, along with her five-year-old daughter Julia.
Though Rzeszowski pleaded guilty to manslaughter through diminished responsibility in April, the manslaughter pleas were not accepted by the Crown, which argues the defendant was not suffering an “abnormality of the mind” when the attacks occurred.
The Royal Court in St. Helier heard that Rzeszowski’s rampage took place against a backdrop of increasing marital difficulties between himself and his wife.
- Paralysed man kills wife and son - Feb 03, 2012
- Angered over no sons, man kills wife, daughter in UP - Aug 14, 2012
- Woman killed by father-in-law - Apr 30, 2012
- Man beats lover's child to death in Britain - Apr 21, 2012
- Chinese man held for killing five people - Apr 16, 2012
- Briton stabs wife 100 times after reading killing manual - Jul 27, 2011
- Two murders in Delhi within 12 hours - Jul 27, 2012
- Pregnant Pakistani woman killed by in-laws in Britain - Apr 25, 2012
- Man kills daughter because she didn't smile at him - Aug 09, 2012
- Double murder: Slain woman's lover detained - Feb 04, 2012
- Woman murdered in Ghaziabad - Apr 22, 2010
- Man who killed wife's lover in bed jailed for 5 years - Aug 03, 2012
- Psychotic mother kills her baby - Jul 19, 2011
- Man killed after being hit by train - Jun 12, 2012
- Woman jumps off Mumbai building with son, four held (Lead) - Apr 16, 2011
Tags: abnormality, backdrop, daily mail, damian, daughter julia, de la haye, defendant, diminished responsibility, knife attack, london, manslaughter, marek, marital difficulties, marriage, polish national, rampage, st helier