Hearing on Raju’s bail petition adjourned to FridayJanuary 12th, 2009 - 3:03 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, Jan 12 (IANS) A court here Monday adjourned the hearing on the bail petition of the disgraced former top brass of Satyam Computer Services to Friday.The court also adjourned the hearing on the petition of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) seeking their custody and another petition by market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) seeking permission to question them in connection with a Rs.70 billion ($1.43 billion) fraud.
Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate D. Ramakrishna adjourned the hearing on all the three petitions to Friday in view of the three day Sankranti holidays for the courts.
Satyam’s founder and former chairman B. Ramalinga Raju, his brother and former managing director B. Rama Raju and former chief financial officer Vadlamani Srinivas were remanded to judicial custody till Jan 23. They have been kept at Chanchalguda Central Jail here.
S. Bharat Kumar, the lawyer for Satyam’s former bosses, moved the bail petition.
- 25 lawyers to defend former Satyam officials (Lead) - Jan 12, 2009
- Satyam case: no bail for Raju, seven others - Aug 30, 2011
- CBI plea against Ramalinga Raju's bail to be heard Monday - Aug 29, 2010
- Raju, others denied bail in Satyam scam - Aug 04, 2011
- Court adjourns hearing on SEBI plea on Satyam fraud - Jan 29, 2009
- Satyam scam: Court dismisses discharge plea of nine accused - Oct 25, 2010
- Five accused in Satyam scam get bail - Jul 20, 2010
- Andhra High Court dismisses Raju's revision petition (Lead) - Jan 19, 2009
- Judicial remand of Rajus extended till July 8 - Jun 24, 2009
- Decision on regulator's plea to grill Raju Thursday - Jan 21, 2009
- Five accused in Satyam scam get bail (Lead) - Jul 20, 2010
- Satyam saga: Court extends judicial custody of Raju, others, to Feb 7 - Jan 31, 2009
- Hearing on Raju's bail petition adjourned to Thursday - Jan 19, 2009
- Satyam's Raju brothers, former CFO in police custody for four days (Second Lead) - Jan 17, 2009
- Ramalinga Raju, five others surrender before trial court - Nov 10, 2010