Hearing on Raghava’s petition adjournedApril 9th, 2012 - 11:16 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, April 9 (IANS) The Andhra Pradesh High Court Monday adjourned the hearing on the petition of Emaar MGF finance head (south) G. Vijaya Raghava, challenging further investigations against him in Emaar township case.
Justice Subhash Reddy adjourned to April 16 the hearing on the petition. Raghava’s counsel raised objection to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) not serving advance copy of its counter, which would have helped him counter the points raised therein.
The petitioner has contended that continuing investigation in the name of further investigation was illegal.
Vijay Raghava, arrested Jan 28, did not figure in the chargesheet filed by CBI in February.
Meanwhile, the special CBI court posted to April 12 its orders on the bail petition of Vijay Sai Reddy, an aide of YSR Congress party leader Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy in the latter’s illegal assets case.
The judge heard arguments from both sides and reserved his orders.
Vijay Sai Reddy, an auditor of the companies owned by Jaganmohan Reddy, has sough bail on the ground that no evidence was found against him and that a chargesheet was filed only to deny him the bail.
- Court rejects Jagan aide's plea for laptop in jail (Lead) - Feb 15, 2012
- High court refuses to cancel Jagan aide's bail (Lead) - Jun 13, 2012
- CBI to file supplementary chargesheet in Emaar case - Apr 09, 2012
- CBI to file additional chargesheet in Emaar case (Lead, Superseding earlier story) - Apr 09, 2012
- Jagan's aide again released on bail - Apr 30, 2012
- CBI seeks court nod to continue probe against Jagan - Apr 02, 2012
- Supplementary charges filed in Andhra township case - Apr 23, 2012
- Jagan aide Vijay Sai Reddy gets bail - Apr 13, 2012
- Court adjourns hearing on ED's plea in Jagan, OMC cases - Jun 07, 2012
- Andhra high court cancels Jagan aide's bail - Apr 20, 2012
- Court rejects Jagan aide's plea for laptop in jail - Feb 15, 2012
- CBI court summons Jaganmohan Reddy - May 08, 2012
- Hearing on Jagan's bail plea adjourned to May 31 - May 29, 2012
- High court refuses to cancel Jagan aide's bail - Jun 13, 2012
- CBI files second charge sheet in Jagan assets case - Apr 23, 2012
Tags: advance copy, andhra pradesh high court, assets, cbi court, central bureau of investigation, congress party, finance, investigations, jan 28, objection, party leader, petition, petitioner, subhash, vijaya, ysr