Headless body of software engineer foundJune 1st, 2012 - 8:55 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, June 1 (IANS) The headless body of a software engineer was found near railway tracks here Friday, police said.
The victim was identified as Amar Bahadur, 25, who worked with an IT firm in Noida.
A native of Jaunpur in Uttar Pradesh, he lived in the city’s Harsaon locality in a rented room. Around 9 p.m. Thursday, he recharged his mobile phone from a shop, left the room again and did not return.
Police found the head about 50 metres away from its torso, Superintendent of Police S.S. Yadav said.
- Two labourers run over by train - Apr 26, 2012
- Rs.14 lakh stolen from Ghaziabad district office - May 31, 2012
- Ghaziabad shootout latest twist in mounting extortion trade - Nov 22, 2011
- MCA student hangs himself after father's scolding - Sep 16, 2011
- Boy's headless body found in rail compartment - Jan 27, 2012
- Baby girl found murdered in Ghaziabad drain - Jul 28, 2012
- Distressed over result, Class 12 student ends life - May 24, 2011
- Youth dies during run meant for railway recruitment - Apr 21, 2011
- Girl student commits suicide - Sep 09, 2010
- Ghaziabad set for makeover, to go hi-tech - Mar 27, 2012
- Reward announced for capture of escaped convict - Jun 20, 2011
- Shutdown disrupts life in Uttar Pradesh (Second Lead) - Jul 05, 2010
- Software engineer killed in Greater Noida - Jul 29, 2010
- Management student commits suicide - Aug 30, 2010
- Utsav was upset that Talwar was not convicted - Jan 25, 2011