Head for Himachal for honeymoon, at half rateNovember 18th, 2008 - 8:50 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Nov 18 (IANS) Here’s some good news for the newly weds. The Himachal Pradesh Tuesday announced a special package for honeymooners with a 50 percent discount for stay in the Himachal Tourism hotel in Manali.The offer is, however, only available till Dec 20, 2008.
A holidayers’ paradise, Manali lies in the lap of nature with mesmerising scenic beauty and is thronged by people, especially newly-wed couples.
Manisha Nanda, managing director of Himachal Tourism, said that under the special package couples will be provided three days and four nights stay in hotel Kunzum or Rohtang Manalsu at the cost of Rs.4,700 instead of the original price of Rs.9,400 for the same period.
She said the couples will also be provided facilities under the Modified American Plan and services like welcome drink, bed tea, breakfast, lunch or dinner as part of the package.
Also, they will be taken for a tour to the Snow Point on the Manali-Leh highway in delux luxury buses, as well as to the Manali Club House, at no extra cost.
Bookings can be done from the Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (HPTDC) marketing offices or through the internet, she added.
- Himachal likely to get 50,000 weekend tourists - Aug 09, 2012
- Still snowing tourists in Himachal hills - Mar 25, 2011
- Luxury bus service between Manali and Leh reopens - Jul 02, 2011
- Maldives or Uzbekistan - where's your exotic honeymoon? - Oct 09, 2011
- Himachal's snowy peaks pull in tourists - Dec 12, 2011
- Tourists evacuated from Rohtang Pass - Jul 11, 2011
- Snowfall in Manali, hopes up for white V-Day - Feb 13, 2011
- Time for pulsating action on Himachal highway - Jun 09, 2011
- Himachal offers discount to Pakistani guests - Mar 30, 2011
- Bus services on Manali-Leh route resume - Jul 14, 2010
- Enjoy scenic Manali-Leh journey in luxury bus again - Jul 08, 2009
- Himachal wooing newly weds with special discounts - Mar 22, 2010
- Permit must for Manali-Leh travel by non-Himachal vehicles - Jun 26, 2011
- Hundreds stranded near Rohtang Pass - Jun 30, 2011
- Himachal plans houseboats a la Kashmir - Aug 31, 2010