HCL Technologies, New Zealand’s Finzsoft tie upJune 27th, 2011 - 8:06 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 27 (IANS) HCL Technologies Monday signed an agreement with New Zealand-based banking and finance software solution company Finzsoft Solutions Ltd. to deliver new high value technology solutions to the region’s finance sector.
“Both companies already have a strong banking customer base within the APAC (Asia Pacific) region and the goal is to continue capitalising on this market share as well as expanding our collective businesses in both developed and developing markets,” said Rajiv Sodhi, senior corporate vice president and chief customer officer, HCL Technologies.
Under this agreement, HCL will provide the banking solutions, including full life cycle, core and vertical banking and financial product solutions backed by world class systems integration and transformational services.
“The parties have agreed to extend their partnership in recognition of market demand for the provision of an integrated world-class full life cycle, core and point vertical suite of banking and financial product solutions by an independent product vendor, supported by an independent world class consulting and technology service provider with global delivery capacity,” said Andrew Holliday, director, Finzsoft Solutions.
“The partnership combines the best elements from HCL and Finzsoft to offer a proactive, innovative and solution-based transformational offering that is proven, secure and scalable,” he added.
Finzsoft will lead these core and vertical solutions with HCL providing systems integration, business process outsourcing and transformational services.
Andrew said that apart from expanding in the Australian and New Zealand markets, they will also plan to take this product to Indian and Malaysian markets.
- New Zealand firm to manage Indian enterprises' data with CMC - Feb 11, 2012
- Microland to offer cloud solutions with Microsoft - Apr 06, 2012
- Belgium bank to deploy Infosys software product - Mar 24, 2012
- HCL Info partners Consolidated Gulf to sell products in Qatar - Jul 16, 2012
- Infosys acquires software business of New Zealand firm - Jun 08, 2011
- Nucleus Software partners with Turkish firm - Jun 07, 2011
- HCL Technologies signs deal with Deutsche Bank - Sep 21, 2011
- HCL to provide IT services to US insurance group - Feb 15, 2012
- HCL Infosystems bags IT project from Punjab and Sind bank - Mar 09, 2011
- HCL to develop software for US energy firm - Apr 23, 2012
- Infosys bags Rs.700 crore order from India Post - Aug 09, 2012
- Nigerian bank deploys Infosys' Finacle software - Apr 16, 2012
- HCL Infosystems picks up 60 percent stake in Dubai firm - Jul 08, 2010
- HCL to provide IT services to Etisalat customers - May 09, 2011
- Indian IT firm Sanovi opens subsidiary in Dubai - Feb 18, 2012
Tags: asia pacific region, business process outsourcing, chief customer officer, corporate vice president, delivery capacity, finance sector, finance software, global delivery, hcl technologies, independent product, independent world class, malaysian markets, product vendor, sodhi, technology service provider, transformational services, value technology, vertical solutions, world class consulting, zealand markets