Haryana woman held for child’s murderDecember 9th, 2011 - 12:56 am ICT by IANS
Jhajjar (Haryana), Dec 8 (IANS) The Haryana police Thursday arrested a woman in this district for strangulating her seven-year-old son.
The woman, Meena was arrested by the police for murdering her child, Harsh, at village Asodha in district Jhajjar Dec 4.
The woman told the police she wanted to end her life along with that of her son since she was frustrated with her husband who used to drink and beat her often.
“She strangulated the child first but developed cold feet while taking her own life. She left her house in panic. Later she returned home and made up a story that someone had murdered her son. On the basis of her complaint, a case was registered against unidentified persons for the murder of the child,” a police officer said here.
However, during investigation, the police suspected her involvement in the crime. During questioning, she confessed that she had killed her son.
- Haryana man strangles daughters after tiff with wife - Apr 17, 2012
- Honour killing: Man held for daughter's murder - Jul 16, 2011
- SHOs now responsible for witness' security in Haryana - May 20, 2012
- Woman killed in Punjab for bearing daughters - Apr 17, 2012
- Assailants ambush police van, three prisoners killed (Lead) - Mar 11, 2012
- Haryana man booked for daughter's 'honour' killing - Dec 26, 2010
- Man kills wife, sister-in-law in Haryana - Jun 02, 2012
- Three held for murdering youth - Jun 06, 2011
- Haryana cop, four youths arrested in gang rape case - Jun 18, 2011
- Haryana cop arrested in gangrape case - Jun 21, 2011
- Yoga teacher kills Israeli woman in Bangalore - May 05, 2011
- Pregnant Asian Muslim stabbed to death in Britain - May 09, 2012
- Son arrested for his 86-year-old mother's death - Dec 20, 2010
- Parents kill son, wife - Dec 22, 2010
- Son Accused Of 86 Year Old Mother's Death - Dec 20, 2010