Haryana to outsource auxiliary servicesFebruary 23rd, 2009 - 1:39 pm ICT by IANS
Chandigarh, Feb 23 (IANS) A host of auxiliary services of the Haryana government, such as cleaning, gardening, courier work, transport and communications, will be up for grabs for private players.
The state government has modified its policy to allow its departments to outsource supporting services, state government officials said here Monday.
The supporting services include cleaning of premises, horticultural work, housekeeping services, maintenance of buildings, transport services, courier services, information and communication technology related services and highly technical and professional services.
The officials said only those services can be outsourced for which there are no sanctioned posts in the concerned departments. Other services which essentially do not fall in the ambit of the functioning of respective departments but are required by them can also be outsourced.
The departments can outsource the services at the state headquarters in Chandigarh or in the districts across Haryana, a spokesman said here. The services can be outsourced against sanctioned budget. No separate allocation is being made by the state government for this.
- Sowing seeds of change in jail premises - Dec 23, 2011
- Centre to ensure Punjab, Haryana quota in Chandigarh posts - Jun 11, 2012
- Culinary institute to come up at Haryana's Pinjore - Dec 01, 2011
- Tea house, pagoda huts et al - a Japanese Garden in Chandigarh! - Jan 30, 2011
- Mango festival in Haryana's Pinjore gardens - Jun 23, 2011
- Health ministry wary of merging AIDS department with NRHM - May 03, 2012
- Delhi, Haryana hope to attract investments at India-Japan summit - Sep 04, 2011
- Spurious medicines racket busted, three arrested (Lead) - Jul 16, 2011
- 'Brave cops' to travel free on Haryana buses - Apr 24, 2010
- Strike affects banking services in Punjab, Haryana (Lead) - Feb 28, 2012
- Strike hits bus services in Punjab, Haryana - Sep 07, 2010
- Himachal road repair hastened ahead of apple harvest - Jun 03, 2012
- World Bank to finance Uttarakhand hydro-power project - Aug 12, 2011
- Haryana wants full share of Yamuna water from Uttar Pradesh - Apr 13, 2011
- Reliance Communications bags Rs.150 crore government orders - Aug 30, 2012