Haryana minister warns against ‘guess paper’ mafiaJune 1st, 2008 - 9:04 pm ICT by admin
Chandigarh, June 1 (IANS) Haryana’s Technical Education Minister A.C. Chaudhary Sunday warned students to beware of a “guess paper” mafia which was operating in the country to mint money from them. In a statement here, Chaudhary said some people Sunday spread rumours that the engineering diploma entrance examination papers in Haryana had been leaked.
“These rumours are false and baseless. Not even a single question of the leaked paper matched with the original question paper. A mafia is operating in the country, befooling people in the name of getting papers leaked. They are only amassing wealth by preparing guess papers,” Chaudhary said.
The minister appealed to parents of the students appearing in the examination to remain vigilant against such people.
“In Haryana, there is a foolproof system that provides no scope of paper leakage,” he claimed.
Over 123,000 aspirants sat in the entrance examination Sunday.
Haryana has increased seats in technical education institutions from 9,700 to 25,052. Chaudhary said these would be further increased to 50,000 by next year.
The minister added that this was being done keeping in view the expansion of the multi-national companies (MNCs) which will require more technical manpower in future.
Chaudhary said the Haryana government had received demands for 4,300 technically skilled manpower from Europe and the Gulf countries. He added that the demand was likely to increase up to 10,000.
- Delhi High Court urged to let all reappear at AIEEE - May 05, 2011
- 36 arrested for leaking exam papers in Bihar - Feb 17, 2012
- B.Ed, M.Ed paper leaks blot on Agra's image: academics - May 17, 2010
- AIEEE exam delayed after paper leak - May 01, 2011
- Six arrested for leaking Class 10 paper - Feb 22, 2012
- Two doctors arrested in AIIMS exam leak racket (Lead) - Jan 13, 2012
- AIEEE paper leak: CBSE issued notice - May 05, 2011
- 10 lakh students appear in all-India engineering entrance test - Apr 30, 2012
- AIIMS exam racket busted, five arrested (Lead) - Jan 09, 2012
- AIEEE exam held after three hour delay (Lead) - May 01, 2011
- Two more arrested for AIIMS medical test racket - Jan 13, 2012
- Mastermind of AIIMS paper leak not from my college, says dean - Jan 10, 2012
- AIIMS exam racket busted, five arrested (Second Lead) - Jan 09, 2012
- AIIMS paper leak accused sent to jail till Feb 14 - Jan 31, 2012
- States unwilling to join new IIT-JEE format - Jun 06, 2012