Haryana man strangles daughters after tiff with wifeApril 17th, 2012 - 10:29 pm ICT by IANS
Jhajjar (Haryana), April 17 (IANS) A drunk man strangled his three minor daughters, killing one of them, in Haryana’s Jhajjar district following a fight with his wife, police Tuesday said.
Out of the three daughters, Jiya, 4, died while Payal, 7, was admitted to the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS) in Rohtak in a critical condition. The third daughter, Varsha, 3, was also in hospital.
Police arrested Mukesh, 33, and booked him on charges of murder and attempt to murder.
Police said that he strangulated his daughters after having a fight with his wife Suman who then left their home. In a fit of anger, Mukesh, who was drunk, strangulated his three daughters.
- Man kills wife, sister-in-law in Haryana - Jun 02, 2012
- Assailants ambush police van, three prisoners killed (Lead) - Mar 11, 2012
- Rohtak medical student falls from hostel roof, dies - Jul 06, 2012
- Widow, two minor sons commit suicide in Haryana - Oct 18, 2009
- Haryana man kills son - Jul 06, 2011
- Man kills wife and three children, then himself - Sep 06, 2012
- Man kills wife for selling taxi - Aug 28, 2012
- Unfolding at Haryana hospital - saga of abandoned daughters - May 01, 2012
- Haryana man booked for daughter's 'honour' killing - Dec 26, 2010
- Acid attack on woman volleyball player in Haryana - May 26, 2012
- Wife, son held for murder of retired government official - Apr 02, 2011
- Haryana family booked for dowry death - Nov 23, 2010
- Honour killing: Man held for daughter's murder - Jul 16, 2011
- Woman, 2 children in hospital after man's arrest - Dec 09, 2011
- Marriage bureau owner, four family members murdered - Apr 16, 2011