Haryana man kills sonJuly 6th, 2011 - 9:43 pm ICT by IANS
Rohtak, July 6 (IANS) In a fit of anger, a 45-year-old man killed his one-and-a-half-year-old son by smashing his head repeatedly on the wall here in Haryana Wednesday, police said.
Sant Ram, an auto-rickshaw driver and resident of Dera Mohalla locality of Rohtak, has been arrested.
Sant Ram committed the murder after a heated argument with his wife and brothers over an old dispute.
“He suddenly lifted his son Golu and smashed his head two or three times against a wall,” said a police official.
- Overspeeding truck kills one, injures two in Delhi - Mar 11, 2012
- Four dead in freak multi-vehicle accident (Lead) - Aug 06, 2011
- 30-year-old auto rickshaws banned in Pakistani city - Jul 22, 2012
- Six killed as train hits auto-rickshaw - Aug 24, 2012
- Cop's son kills mother - May 02, 2012
- Two critical in Mumbai drunk driving accident - Apr 01, 2012
- A septuagenarian held for 86 vehicle thefts - Mar 15, 2011
- Auto-rickshaws older than 10 years banned in Ranchi - May 15, 2012
- 12 killed as train hits auto-rickshaw (Lead) - Aug 24, 2012
- Woman gangraped, dies in Ranchi hospital - Apr 23, 2012
- Two brothers hacked to death by sibling - Jan 28, 2011
- Aamir Khan to keep date with Varanasi auto-driver - Apr 25, 2012
- Youths murder auto driver for gambling money, arrested - Nov 13, 2010
- Auto driver who set cop ablaze arrested - Oct 28, 2010
- Bengal comes out with directives for cabs, auto rickshaws - Aug 22, 2012