Gyllenhaal admits bathroom scuffle with fanMarch 14th, 2011 - 4:52 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 14 (IANS) Actor Jake Gyllenhaal has admitted that he was embroiled in an argument with one of his fans in a men’s room in Texas.
Rumours were abuzz that the actor, who was at the SXSW Film Festival in Austin, Texas Friday, got into a scuffle when a fan tried to take his picture in the urinal.
“I think it’s an appropriate space to keep privacy. I hope that people wouldn’t disagree with me on that,” Gyllenhaal told Entertainment Weekly.
The actor refused to divulge any further details, but his representative said there was no drama, reports aceshowbiz.com.
“There was no scuffle, it was an excited fan who tried to take his picture in the restroom. He asked the guy to please delete it and he did,” said the representative.
- Jake Gyllenhaal Venturing With Source Code At SXSW Opening - Dec 17, 2010
- Witherspoon not moving in with beau - May 24, 2010
- Robert Pattinson gets patch haircut - Jul 11, 2011
- Pot possession charge against Crawford dropped - Sep 30, 2011
- Taylor Swift suffers from relationship phobia - Nov 17, 2010
- Pattinson on world's most beautiful list - Apr 29, 2010
- Taylor Swift dating Jake Gyllenhaal? - Oct 30, 2010
- "The Bachelor" Jake Pavelka Not Posing For Playgirl, Says Representative - Jul 02, 2010
- Colin Farrell not involved in London club brawl - Apr 20, 2010
- Jones' storytelling is agile, says Gyllenhaal - Apr 22, 2011
- Taylor Swift, Jake Gyllenhaal spotted in tense talk at post-Oscar party - Mar 01, 2011
- Megan Fox, Brian Austin to get married soon - May 26, 2010
- Sir Bob Geldof refuses to lecture daughters on their actions - Mar 23, 2011
- Jake Gyllenhaal auditioned for 'Moulin Rouge' - May 04, 2011
- Gyllenhaal, Hathaway go nude for magazine shoot - Nov 19, 2010